Monday 16 November 2015

Advance New Year Resolution

From "The Hiphop Chronicles" series - my current work in progress. Nov 2015
In light of what has happened in Paris with the recent terroist attacks and all that it implies, I have made a firm decision on how to live out the remainder of my life as an artist (and human being). The commitment is this: To carry on fearlessly in faith and hope - no matter what happens.

If I give in to fear, they win.

In this battle for my life, let my art help me to communicate the joy of living; a continuing hope in the future & may I also continue to learn how to love and never give up on my fellow humankind. (No matter how deluded some of them appear to be) (Self included.)

Well, that's my new year resolution taken care of then.

Stay safe in your spaces.

No comments:

Post a Comment